The Dock Of The Bay

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Classmates blogs

Teacher told us to write a post about the classmate blog we like most, the blog we find more interesting or pleasant.

Currently I don't have a favourite blog, blogs are just starting and they haven't much posts. But I like some blogs, for example Zorro's or pathfinder's. From my point of view, they seem very interesting posts. I like the topic they talk about and their thematic. I like science and technology very much and they are probably going to be nice.

Another blog I find beatiful is aire's, it is very exotic! it tells you curious things about far off wonderful places, it is like an adventure stories, and its pictures are very beatiful. I also like the opinions and thinkings the writer has written in posts, very witty there.

Ladybird's and Pumuky's & CO's are a very active blogs, so you can find a post you like. Ladybird's opinions and thinkings are good too, and with Pumuky's & CO's posts you can learn new things.

The post's GOBLIN's has written are very curious and ingeniuos too.

So that is my opinion.

3 Comments:

  • Hi ,

    As you, I don't have a favorite blog because I find that all of them are very different and on each I can find different interesting things.

    However , I'd like to give you thanks because I think you are the most active commentator on the rest of blogs. Your comments are on each blog and always with a very interesting point of view.

    Thank ,

    Aire

    By Blogger Aire, at 12:51 PM  

  • Thanks you also!
    I always try my writings are entertained and that you think that they contribute to know new thinks makes me happy. I really like very much your writings!Congratulations!

    By Blogger Pumuky's & CO., at 11:51 PM  

  • Thank you for your comment in my blog. I'm happy that you like the topic!!!!

    See you soon.

    By Blogger GEKO, at 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home